Many of you are getting trouble in activating the new Debit Card. But the fact is you can activate it hassle-free within a few minutes.
To make the process of activating a debit card or to changing a pin, the State Bank of India has bring out a new facility named “SBI Green PIN. With the help of it, you can activate SBI debit card or change SBI ATM pin on your own very easily. There are four methods to generate the SBI green pin that are-
- By using Internet Banking
- By SMS Banking
- By calling Customer Care Number
- By visiting Nearest ATM
The complete process to generate the pin from all the methods has been provided below, along with additional information. You are suggested to check it now.
How To Activate SBI Debit Card?
Process To Generate SBI ATM PIN Via SBI ATM
- First of all, go to the nearest SBI ATM
- Now put the card in the ATM machine.
- After that, you are required to press the “PIN generation” option
- After that, you have to provide your 11-digit SBI Account Number and press the “Confirm” button.
- After that, you have to provide your “Mobile Number” and press the “Confirm” button.
- After the successful SBI PIN generation you, the confirmation message will be displayed on your screen.
- Finally, the account holder will receive an OTP/ green pin on the registered mobile number, which will be valid for 02 days.
- Now, re-insert your ATM and select the “Banking” option.
- Select the language as per your preference.
- Enter the OTP/Green pin.
- After that, choose the ‘PIN Change’ option from the ‘Select Transaction’ menu.
- Thereafter enter a four-digit pin as per your choice and confirm the same.
- You have successfully Activate SBI Debit Card and you can use it now.
Process To Activate SBI Debit Card PIN Through SBI Net Baking
- Login to your account retail.onlinesbi.com/retail/login.htm
- Now take your cursor towards the main menu section and select the select ‘e-Services> ATM Card Services’
- After that, select the ‘ATM PIN Generation’ from the ATM Card Services page.
- Now you can select ‘Using Profile Password’ or ‘Using One Time Password’
- Thereafter select the SBI debit card and press the ‘Confirm’ button.
- Now you will be redirected to the next page that is ‘ATM PIN Generation,’ after that, you will require to enter the pin as per your choice.
- New PIN. Enter the digits and click ‘Submit’
- Finally, you will get a message, showing that your ATM PIN has been successfully changed
Process To Generate SBI ATM PIN through SMS
- Type an SMS using the format PIN <XXXX> <YYYY> and send it to 567676 from the registered mobile number only.
- Now you will get the OTP/ Green Pin on your registered mobile number, which will be valid for 02 days, you can go to the nearest ATM and generate process at the nearest SBI ATM.
- Note: <XXXX> means the last four digits of the SBI ATM card, whereas YYYY means the last four digits of SBI Account Number.
Process To Activate SBI ATM PIN by calling Customer Care
- Just call on the toll-free number of SBI that is 18004253800, 1800112211, 080-26599990
- After making a call, you have to choose the appropriate language.
- Now you have to press the 02 buttons for selecting an ATM and Prepaid Card option.
- After that press, the 01 button for the SBI ATM PIN Generate Process
- Again, press the one button and enter the 11-digit SBI ATM Card number
- Finally, you will get the OTP/ Green Pin, which will be valid for 02 days.